- Due to the fix for Sight distance, where its value is used over the one set for the optional "r" parameter, the Campaign Properties dialog will now parse Sight types to show this argument at all times, even if the value is set to 0 (infinity). This is to serve as a guide for the proper creation of sight types (i.e. don't use "r" for setting vision distance!).
- Returned the Java runtime to update 121.
- Class Act's data folder is now hard set to "class_act_data". This is to prevent a bad location choice from deleting everything in site (e.g. Desktop, home, & user folders).
When prompted to select a location for the data folder (e.g. first run after install), the folder you choose will the parent folder for the actual data folder.
- Completed options for Class Act's prompt to save
- Code cleanup.
- Fixed several "holes" in map rendering.
- Cleaner processes for Class Act
- Updater zip file system issue.