- delay has been moved to the Miscellaneous functions group, and renamed to misc.delay. Please review the Mote TiddlyWiki, and macro editor auto completion, for more details on this function. Users who have been using delay(), are advised to use the Edit All Macros control on the Editor Dock, and the Search Dialog in the subsequently created macro editor, to find and replace all obsolete references to this function.
- Welcome Tip screen. As the name states, this is an optional welcome screen that gives a helpful tip about Mote at application startup. Users can, of course, toggle this window to not appear in subsequent launches.
- Due to good discussions with other users behind the scenes, we've started to implement our take on how dynamic VBL should be in Mote. This will take work over several versions to complete, owing to our focus on Sandstorm and Mote-X, but we are confident that the end result will be a compelling alternative to what exists in other MapTool forks. A fair warning for the future, this implementation is in now way related to what Mote-X uses, so people should get used to the idea, and not expect similarities, once Mote-X is publicly available.
- Applied another take on the fix for macroLink and macroLinkText, so that it behaves as it did prior to the previous fix, which resulted in a side-effect where users had to use the 4-argument version of these functions, instead of the usual 3-argument version. You can now revert back to using the 3-argument version. Sorry for the inconvenience. Rest assured, this will be the final change.
- As was mentioned on the last change log, commented code <!-- [stuff] -->, will no longer be processed during execution.
- SE Tickets up to #109