- Moved to a dedicated VM based on Java 8. This is an experimental move, to see if there are any major issues that will arise. If there are, we will revert to Java 7 until Fall. With this being said, it is recommended to run the cleaner, and use the "Nuke it" option, to clear out the previous Java 7-based VM. Remember to backup your data folder, if you do decide to use the cleaner.
- Added a field in the Token Properties window to see and edit a token's z-order value.
- Added a more intuitive function name alternative for resetProperty, called removeProperty. The former function name still works.
- SE Tickets and forum-posted issues, such as the proper clipping of vision around and within hollow topology.
- Several minor bugs.
- Installer / launcher size in reduced form once more.