I guess we spoke too soon, saying that the last time would be the last change log on this blog :)).
Since 1.6.0.03 brings with it updated versions of all 3 application components (i.e. Mote, data cleaner and updater), fixes for a couple of critical issues, and several minor bugs, we decided it would be best to serve it as an installer instead of pushing it as an update. So please make sure to uninstall previous versions from your system, and get a copy of 1.6.0.03, at our downloads section.
It's just like when we first started using JWrapper last year, there were several stops and starts, but all of us eventually got it straightened out. Good times! While our new process takes a lot longer to deliver, the benefits for everyone far outweigh the inconveniences. We're sure everyone will be able to tell, once we get all issues out of the way. ;)
Since a lot might have missed out on 1.6.0.02's change log, we've also included it below.
- Updated the Mote API. Please go over the updated section in the Mote wiki, for the changes.
- Enhanced the Data Cleaner, allowing it to be launched from Mote, and to launch Mote (where applicable).
- 1.6 Conversion during token importation
- Corrected entries in the Mote Wiki that did not match what was in the actual API (i.e. audio.pause instead of audio.hold)
- Deep-seated serialization bug that quietly messed up Initiative data, and much that relies on it.
- Corrected reported errors in Mote's extension of MapToolScript.
- Added missing entries in macro editor auto-completion.
- Auto-updating process. Downloaded packages weren't being installed properly, due to a typo in path resolution.
- Changed options for the Session menu, depending on application state, reflecting what's on the Quick Actions bar.
- As requested, we wrote a better dialog to choose audio for the Audio Dock, macro association, and lookup tables.
- Audio now runs during tests in macro editors.
- In the interest of slimming down dependencies in order to streamline the deployment process, we're testing the retirement of UPnP option # 3. It had a huge class footprint, and we've yet to hear anyone using it over the primary 2 options. If you, or someone in your group, is using this option, and it's the only one that works, do let us know and we'll consider returning its functionality to Mote.
- The Member List view, useed for chat, now displays correctly
- A chat identity issue that causes incorrect message routing.
- Map creation bugs.
- Function client.tell() (a.k.a. broadcast) now sends properly when recipients are specified.
- Function token.portrait (a.k.a. getTokenPortrait), along with several other functions of this group failed to resolve the token in context in certain use cases.