We've added various fixes reported earlier today, and bumped up the current version to 1.7.2, hence the combined logs of changes.
We haven't been able to tackle everything, only the fairly easier ones; so, to those who made these reports, please don't expect everything was addressed. We'll get the rest next time ;)
Thanks to Arsil PS, and others, for the issue reports!
- Token macros can now be saved as text or macro handouts in the macro editor.
- Added a policy under server settings to disallow slash commands e.g. /w, /me, offering more control over what players can do. There are possible edge cases where slash commands may still work. If you happen to come across one, please do report it to us.
- Critical packager bug that took off a required file for zip-archive access.
- Default highlight color.
- Corrected windows preferences for other internal windows.
- Corrected server settings to active special view exclusion rule.
- Fixed macro handout output to only display once on the calling client.
- Completed the previous fix for auras.
- Due to a last-minute change to the backing collection, the controls in the Token editor to cycle through and delete avatars, weren't working properly. Fixed.
- Fixed key modifier colissions on map tools.
- Macro output sometimes creates a PM session where the token in context is the originator.
- Corrected other instances of output e.g. PM, dice roll
- Corrected dice dock output.